Embassy of India in Sofia, Bulgaria
Embassy of India
23 Sveti Sedmochislenitsi Str.,
(at the junction of Sveti Teodosii Tarnovski Str. and Sveti Sedmochislenitsi Str.),
Lozenetz, Sofia 1421
Office Hours :
Working hours : Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 17:30
Consular Section : Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 12:30 (receiving documents), Monday to Friday: 17:00 – 17:30 (collecting serviced documents)
Phone : +359 2 963 56 75,+359 2 963 56 76,+359 2 963 56 77
Fax : +359 2 963 56 86
Ambassador of India : email@example.com
Second Secretary & Head of Chancery : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambassador’s Office : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
HoC’s Office : email@example.com
Administration : firstname.lastname@example.org
Property : email@example.com
Accounts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial & Economic : email@example.com
Consular Section : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
List of Holidays
|S. No.||Occasion||Date||Day of the week|
|1||New year’s Day||January 01||Thursday|
|2||Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad||January 04||Sunday|
|3||India’s Republic Day||January 26||Monday|
|4||Bulgaria’s Liberation Day||March 03||Tuesday|
|6||Ram Navami||March 28||Saturday|
|7||Good Friday (Orthodox)||April 10||Friday|
|8||Easter Monday (Orthodox)||April 13||Monday|
|9||Buddha Purnima||May 04||Monday|
|11||India’s Independence Day||August 15||Saturday|
|13||Bulgaria’s Independence Day||September 22||Tuesday|
|14||Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday||October 02||Friday|
|16||Diwali (Deepavali)||November 11||Wednesday|
|17||Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad||December 24||Thursday|
Types of Visas
- Tourist: Air tickets for onward and inward journeys. Tourist visas are issued to individuals whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives etc. Any other purpose or activity like Business or Employment or any type of commercial activity or shooting of Documentaries is not allowed.
- Transit: Confirmed onward ticket from India / sailing certificate.
- Student: Admission letter from the School / College / University in India, satisfactory evidence of financial support. For studies in Yoga, Music, Dance, Vedic Culture etc., letter from recognized institutions in India.
- Business: Invitation letter from the Indian counterpart and sponsorship letter from the local company.
- Employment: Employment contract signed between Indian Employer and the employee.
- Diplomatic / Official: Note Verbale from Respective Diplomatic Mission.
- UN Official: Note Verbale from UN Office.
- Journalist: Details regarding the supporting documents can be ascertained from the Embassy which will depend on the nature of the visit.
- Conference: Letter of invitation from the organizers of the conference. If conference is organized by a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) approval of Government of India / State Government.
- Research: Approval of Government of India / Nodal Ministry.
This page was viewed 74 times.