How to register for Hindu marriage?
Nowadays Marriage certificate is one of the must certificate for some procedures to follow.Marriage certificate is must for everyone.One can register their marriage on anyone’s (Bride/Bridegroom) residence. Here are the steps to be followed for hindu marriage registration procedure.
Every marriage must be registered with in a month.
1. You can get application form for marriage registration from the registrar office.
2. Fill up the marriage registration application form, sign in the appropriate place, submit the form to the officer.
3. Once the marriage registration application form has been submitted and the documents verified , the concerned officer will assign a date and time for registration, when the marriage certificate will be issued.
Before going to register your marriage check you are having the following documents.
Requirements to register their marriage:
1. Bridegroom/Bride should have completed 21/18 years respectively.
2. Both of them(Bridegroom/Bride) should be Hindus.
3. Marriages solemnized under Hindu customs/ non-customary can also be registered.
4. Proof of marriage, age, residence, date of birth etc., should be produced at the time of registration.
Any one of the following may be produced as a proof for marriage registration:
Marriage proof for marriage registration you can produce
- Wedding card
- Recognised Temple receipt
Residence proof for marriage registration you can produce
- Election Commission Identification Card (Voter ID)
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
Age proof for marriage registration you can produce
- Birth Certificate
- School or College Certificate
Place of Registration.
Fees for Hindu marriage registration
- Marriage Registration Fee Rs.100/-
- Application Fee: Re. 1/-
- Private attendance Fees: Rs.200.00+10 (To be appropriate by the R.O)
This page was viewed 221 times.